What is the Ambassador Program?
The Ambassador Program is for those who understand how incredible coMra-Therapy is and wish to share this opportunity with others for the purpose of elevating the health of those in their community. This program allows those who participate to be compensated for being cause in the matter of other individuals choosing to elevate their health through coMra-Therapy.
The purpose of this program is to Elevate Health on a large scale through educating and empowering individuals to take their health into their own hands; financial motivations have no place in participating in this program. This program is not intended to serve as an opportunity to provide for an individual’s full financial needs, though this is possible with someone who is truly passionate. This program is a single level incentive plan.
- If someone is interested in becoming a Laser Ambassador, they must first own a Delta device.
- For anyone who owns a Delta device, sees how incredible coMra-Therapy is and wishes to share this knowledge with others, they would then contact Elevated Health.
- The next step in this processe is to schedule a 90 minute one-on-one Skype session with the Founder of Elevated Health, Becca Kallaus. This session will cover specifics on understanding coMra-Therapy in depth, the wide array of uses for coMra-Therapy, the different devices which use coMra-Therapy, the mission of Elevated Health, advice on how to discuss coMra-Therapy with people who are not educated in this field, and more. The fee for this session is $50.
- Following the Skype session, there will be an assessment in the form of an online quiz to ensure adequate understanding of coMra-Therapy and its basic applications. This assessment is followed by signing an agreement stating that the actions of the individual are theirs and theirs alone, that Elevated Health is not liable for their words or actions, however, that the individual does agree to represent the morals and mission of Elevated Health which require all verbiage to be genuine and truthful.
- Upon becoming an Ambassador, the individual will immediately become eligible for the incentives and details listed below. If the individual decides not to proceed at any point, all that is required is to notify Elevated Health. Those not in the Ambassador Program may still qualify to receive a 2% commission on purchases of others they were directly responsible for.
CommissionAmbassadors will receive commission on a tiered basis:
* $0-$10,000 of retail sales per month receives 5% commission (roughly 5 base model lasers sold)
* 10,001-$18,000 of retail sales per month receives 10% commission (roughly 6-9 base modes lasers sold)
* $18,001-$26,000 of retail sales per month receives 15% commission (roughly 10-13 base model lasers sold)
* >$26,001 of retail sales per month receives 20% commission (roughly a minimum of 13 base model lasers sold)
Commissions are documented either by the purchaser stating that a specific individual (Ambassador) was responsible for introducing them to coMra-Therapy or if the Ambassador notifies Elevated Health of the individual, specified by exact name, who purchased a device within one week of the transaction.
Business CardsIf an Ambassador is responsible for a minimum of $15,000 of retail sales per month for 2 months in a row, Elevated Health will create, pay for and deliver business cards to the Ambassador.
DiscountsAmbassadors qualify to offer a 3% discount to any individuals looking to purchase a device, though this discount will be subtracted from the Ambassador’s commission scale.
Other DevicesCommission payments can be received in either dollar form deposited through PayPal, or can be used as credit at a slightly inflated amount for other purchases through Elevated Health. For example, if $500 commission has been earned, a $700 credit may be eligible towards a purchase.
The mission of Elevated Health is to educate and empower individuals in regards to their health. Elevated Health will support those upholding this mission in every way possible.
Ambassadors will maintain their status as long as they generate a minimum of 5 devices sold per quarter. New additions to the program have an initial 6 month grace period before this timeline is implemented. (Note that while status requirements are based on a quarterly schedule, commission incentives are based on monthly schedule)
Ambassadors are required to remain up to date with all new protocols and information. This will be maintained through pre-recorded webinars or typed documents created by Elevated Health for the Ambassador to watch and read at their convenience. Ambassadors will have 2 weeks to view the information once it is sent and must take a brief quiz to ensure attention was paid to important details.
Full commission is only received on sales made strictly due to the Ambassador. In other words, if someone calls Elevated Health and proceeds to have a 2 hour phone call to answer sufficient questions, commission is paid out at a maximum of 3%.
Commission is based on full price purchases. If purchases are made at sale prices, this discount will be subtracted from the commission on a sliding scale basis.
If Elevated Health is notified of an Ambassador speaking about products, therapies, or Elevated Health in a way that is not fully truthful or genuine, or if the Ambassador is not upholding the moral standards they agreed to, Elevated Health holds the right to terminate this agreement immediately.
Additional extensive one-on-one training may require a fee for time spent, depending on what is required by the individual requesting the training, though Elevated Health strives to provide free support to Ambassadors when possible.